NEVADA REAL ESTATE SALES EXAM TUTORING
Currently, we all have learned to work remotely. Many of my students have become accepting of the 'new normal'. When at home, there is privacy, personal attention, less pressure, and worry of embarrassment. Virtual tutoring works easily and well.
What we will work on together:
- Do's & Don't of Exam Day
- What aspects you are struggling with and how to correct them.
- How to prepare, behave, and what to expect for Exam Day.
- Go over test questions, practice makes perfect.
- Answer and address all of your questions and concerns
- Create a custom study-schedule and work on time-management.
Be Honest With Yourself:
"Did you actually read all of the Real Estate Principles?"
The state exam is difficult to pass without familiarity of Real Estate Principles. It's complicated, detailed, dry, and rather boring. I will explain Principles, in a way, so you'll understand the material. You'll move forward with confidence and you'll be free of doubt.
- Explaining & Understanding Real Estate Principles
- How to approach the reading correctly
- Questions and Answers
- Definitions of real estate verbiage
- How and what to study at home
- Motivation and Discipline
With virtual learning becoming more of the norm, many find being tutored online is close to classroom instruction.
What you will need:
- A computer or mobile device that has the Zoom or Skype app in order to begin your session. If you do not have either of these apps, we will schedule you an appointment with our IT department. They'll be more than happy to guide you through the installation process.
- A steady internet connection is crucial because you do not want your computer freezing or glitching-up on you. This will result in falling behind on your tutoring.
- To retain more information, you should always be well-rested before your tutoring session and be sure you are taking lots of notes.
If you follow the simple steps above, you will be well on your way to achieving your Nevada Real Estate License.
Note: For this Nevada Real Estate sales exam tutoring session we will schedule a virtual tutoring session. This session will run 3 - 3.5 hours. Handouts are provided and strategies on how to prepare for the state exam are included. My fee(s) will be discussed on the initial introduction phone call.